Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Smoke Grenades For Airsoft

Skirts everywhere!! The


So some time ago that I announced to have made a skirt from Burda. I put several Once made tournicoti several times too and I 've still not proved she was alive and well. So now here she is alive and well, it's on, the evidence verrrrry beautiful images (made in Valentin)
And then during my wanderings and webesques blogosphere, I came across this skirt, pretty no? Then I read the explanation, as does everything (yes, because sometimes I do not like, and good results!)
I used a cotton cloth, chambray color, a little stiff, but hey I would have preferred something more fluid, not serious. And the result is super nice. Well I will not wear it to go to work on because you look at me oddly (and must remain so in the track, unfortunately) but I sure the door Friday, I'll be on holiday, vacation and we do what we please (there is not until May!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment