Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cheap Nike Wrestling Shoes

Free Expression

You've seen this skirt from Burda of January, and while I did the same. How it j'raconte nonsense?! Yeah, I say yes. The problem, as much in MECC, I can not wrap things in the world. J'm'explique: I make something like ... I tell myself I'm gonna take the picture? Then I tell myself, like I'm gonna post on the blog, finally I tell myself, yeah ... when you'll have days of 32 hours.

So here, right now, between the Pomeranians, the job (torn between the emergency management of the daily and the short, medium and long term ... well yes we not stop daily) between the birthdays, the choir, Lacouture, knitting, sports, the husband (yeah not forget either) and Ben j'vous the guessed: I run after the time !!!!!

I have a beautiful blue wool Klein, in the drugstore, she was transformed into a bolero, qu'vous must watch it one day all the same.


Well back to the skirt true in the mag is this:


Except that I will not be me if I actually followed the recipe. So to the matter: Pancake's OK to color, gray for length, I had not a bin width of 150 only 130 so I shortened; to add the length, frilly ruffles! and it left my kiki! I put it to go to work tomorrow, so tomorrow you will see a picture! hihi, j'vous had said it, I do things half-right now!

Then panic on board when I heard my overlock 'make a noise liner in retirement: he had to clean and grease (in the meantime I'm even thinking about buying one, I even splurge the pfaff coverlock3, and yes the price alone scares me: 1000 (not in dollars, euros!)

So

system D requires, screwdrivers, vacuum cleaner and feather duster and the round was played! I even sewed two PYJ '4 years for little gnome's growing fast.

And for news of the week: a new swap in rags girls, so happy, it's great that organizes Alli again!! In the first round I ETAS, will be seen in the second. Nevertheless, on the pretty banner Alli there was a blonde doll that I made and sent to his little princess!

Oh yes, of course, tomorrow my beautiful princess is 1 year old: and yes a year! I love this little piece of one year, that of happiness in the fast lane with experienced it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment