Monday, October 26, 2009

Pain In Thumb Down Into Wrist

I knitted a hair clip



As I have not the time to show what I am doing now and I prefer "doing" more than "show" because I do, I do I do now!
Small node-node not dork in baby alpaca The Chemist (races made by you know who the pious and devoted husband of the manic knitting). The color is blue Klein, I love that name, it reminds me of my history of art in college, haaaaa, college, the good old days.
So, the recipe remains the same, it takes over the needles, what one wants it is not at all obliged to put 100% muche thing, you can put acrylic, as it I tell you want. We knit a square, we tighten the middle and is attached to the support that we want. The size is what we want too.
So
and yours ????? m'montrez you ?!!!! Biz
all (wink clever on the photo just for you !!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment